Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mr. Incredible

Life through the eyes of a 2.5 year old is priceless. Today I watched the inauguration of the 44th president of the United States. I felt this was important as someday my children will ask me where I was when the first African American was sworn into office. Zane was not at all thrilled with the idea of watching the inauguration, apparently Handy Manny is far more interesting. I decided I would try to explain to him what I was watching and why. I told Zane that O'Bama, was becoming our new president and that he was now the most powerful man in the entire world, he didn't get it. Then I told him that the president was more powerful than spiderman, batman, and the incredible Hulk. Zane looked at me and said "Oh, he's Mr. Incredible." That is life through the eyes of my 2.5 year old.

1 comment:

The Payne family said...

Ha ha! That is awesome. He'll have to prove himself Mr. Incredible I suppose!