Sunday, August 2, 2009

Extreme Kari Makeover

This is me at the beginning of the day on Saturday. For those of you that I hadn't told, I won a $2000 makeover. I have been dieting for the past couple of months, dropped 27 lbs, and lost 45" throughout my entire body. I went from a 10/12 to a 4/6. My name was entered in a drawing for this makeover, and for the first time in my entire life, I won. The makeover consisted of teeth whitening, a new outfit from one of our local stores, a month of free yoga and pilates, a professional photo shoot, and hair and make-up. It was just like "What not to wear" they even did a big reveal for me and my friends and family came to see "the new me." I am so grateful to my makeover team, and especially Dr. Cronin who got me on the right path. I haven't looked/felt this good since high school. Here are a handful of after pictures. I don't have the professional ones yet, but these still speak volumes.


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Kari's Makeover
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You look so awesome!!!!! I love it! They did such a great job! Love the hair too...very cute! I am so jealous:) You totally deserve this and I am so happy for you! Still on vacation, but I just had to check how everything turned out. I will try to give you a call soon.

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Very drastic change. I love how they did your eyes they look gorgeous! Talk about "playing up your eyes."

Jolene George said...

You look so beautiful Kari! I'm so proud of all the hard work YOU did to reach your to your goal. You can tell in the pictures that not only do you look amazing, but you FEEL amazing. So great!!