Monday, October 19, 2009

Paint time










I have been sick the past few days and although I feel better today, I am exhausted and weak. Both boys were itching for things to do this morning since they are used to me constantly keeping them busy. In my own selfish effort to be able to do as little as possible I broke out the art kit that Aunt Andrea gave us. It was a huge hit. We did finger painting and water colors for the better half of an hour. I am so proud of both of them, and impressed with how much Zane enjoys these creative, quiet, activities. He continued to paint on and off the rest of the morning. Too cool. Here are a couple more token photos from this past week.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So So cute!! What great little artists you have...and it looks like Ryder really likes the recliners...he is always falling asleep on it

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

Awww...good job boys! Glad they enjoyed it! Hope you are feeling better Kari:)