Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Potty Time...

There are just too many fun things going on not to post about them. Ryder is doing an amazing job potty training, he went 4 days w/o an accident, but alas, those #2's will get the best of you eventually.


The boys have been doing better about actually playing together. it helps when they get things that they can have in common. My Mom sent them these fisherman vests, it's all they wear these days.


Zane and Ryder have made steadfast friends with 2 little brothers that live near us. Their ages are the same, and they seem to be best buddies. Makes playdates so fun. Here is a photo of Zane with his buddy Tyler. They were playing baby superheroes, so funny.


I am sure many more fun things will come up this month so I will have plenty to post come my monthly update. I just couldn't keep all this fun stuff to myself.

10 comments:

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

Cute pictures!! Chloe said today "Are Kari's boys coming with her too?" Then she said you can sleep in her bed because it is pink for girls. She also wanted to know "What are Kari's boys going to be for Halloween?" Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of Ryder on the potty. I think I can see a little bit of toddler dick. Potty training time is a great time to introduce your boy to the joys of gay sex. When he sits on the potty, Daddy comes in and offers Ryder his big juicy dick. Ryder sucks it eagerly. Then when Daddy says that Ryder needs looser bowels to do potty right, Ryder sits in Daddy's lap, on top of Daddy's long hard dick, and let's Daddy go in and out, in and out, making his bowels nice and loose. It hurts at first, but then it's the best feeling in the world.

Anonymous said...

f--k that is hot!! Nothing beats having a toddler sucking your d--k and seeing your man juice run from the mouth and drip of the chin, bend him over, cheeks pulled apart and that sweet, tight ass gets a nice hard c--k in it, my nephew was 4 his first time, not all of it but enough I could give him my come

Anonymous said...

Hey nephew fucker you want to trade pics if you want to trade pics contact me at. I use an app to send you the pictures

Anonymous said...

LITTLE BOYS PLAYING WITH UNDIES MAKES ME SO HOT. I ALWAYS GRAB A FISTFUL OF UNDIES WHEN I FUCK MY LITTLE BOY. I USE A PAIR AS A BLINDFOLD. I SHOVE A PAIR INTO HIS MOUTH TO GAG HIM AND USE ANOTHER PAIR TO SECURE IT. I BIND HIS HANDS WITH A PAIR OF UNDIES AND THEN HIS FEET. I ALWAYS SAVE A PAIR TO CLEAN MY CUM UP AFTERWARD.

Anonymous said...

Quickly open my pants, push his panties aside and sink my cock. Pull him up to me and fuck him until he falls asleep exhausted.

Anonymous said...

I would sit on your son's potty seat and pick your son up and slowly insert my cock in and out of. His butt and go up and down on my cock till I cumed

Anonymous said...

Nice toddler penis sliding my penis in and of a 3t 4 t little girls my little pony pull ups with a Thomas the train one year old underwear

Anonymous said...

Very interesting idea
Nice in the urethra purely...and jerk off.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to lick his little balls.