Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let's catch up

 The boys flying kites with Daddy
 Ry at the Dallas Zoo
 Zane learning to ice skate
 The boys being boys
 Thank goodness for friends parties
So it turns out that my step-son, Blake, actually reads my blog so he can see what we are up to.  That right there is reason enough for me to start blogging again.  A lot has happened in the past few months.  Zane started Tae Kwon Do, he's about to get his yellow stripe. Ryder turned 4, and just started school full time this past week.  Those are pretty much the highlights.  We are eagerly preparing for this summer with school, and camp, and Kristi and Blake coming to visit.  I'm starting school again in June, I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 is old enough for me, love to lube him up and ass f--k him