Sunday, July 6, 2008

Children's Museum

So while Kib was away last weekend I took the kids to the new Children's museum. It was their first official weekend open. Zane had so much fun that we stayed for about 3 hours. Which in toddler time is forever. I decided to get a family membership. We went back on Tuesday, and then again yesterday with Daddy. This place is so much fun. They only have about half of the exhibits open and we have barely touched upon those exhibits. By the time we get bored with what's there, the new exhibits should be open. The best part is the 3 and under room. No shoes, and lots of fun stuff. There is even a little section for Ryder! I really love this place. It's so nice to have a place to go in the summer to have fun and get out of the heat. We are in the process of gearing up for a very long, and exciting month. We leave Wednesday for WA and will only be home for 4 days over the next 4 weeks!!! Yay!!! We have weddings and vacations and babies being born. It's going to be crazy, but so much fun. I'll try to keep this updated with photos. It's amazing how much fun the boys are these days. Ryder is using rolling as a means to get around, it's so cute. And Zane is memorizing songs, counting to 10, singing his ABC's. Every day when he wakes up he starts singing "school today, school today." He loves his preschool and has learned so much. I love preschool for the couple of hours it gives me with just Ryder. I couldn't be more proud of my two Reed Boys.

No comments: