Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Zane's 2nd Birthday



Unfortunately I have no photos available for this post, but as soon as I can get them off my camera I will add them. We celebrated Zane's 2nd birthday this weekend while we were in WA. It was a hoot. We went had Kib's kids, Kristi and Blake for the first time with our whole family and it was awesome. They loved their little brothers and were so excited to celebrate his birthday with him. We ended up with a bunch of family and friends here. I am not sure that Zane completely understood the whole birthday idea, but he is definitely old enough to get the whole present idea. He liked the Thomas the Train figurine on the top of his cake more than the cake itself. It was so cute.
We really had a great weekend. We enjoyed a night out at my girlfriend, Kelly's, wedding, an afternoon on Bainbridge island, again, thanks to Kelly. A wonderful party for Zane, and visiting with friends and family. I hung behind this week with Ryder and Kib headed home with Zane. Friday I meet Kristi and Blake at the airport and fly with them to vegas where we will begin our 9 day vacation with all 4 kids. This should be a real blast.

1 comment:

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

Happy Birthday to Zane tomorrow! I can't believe he will be 2! Hope your trip is going well and we can't wait to see you all soon! I will give you a call tomorrow.