Monday, September 29, 2008

The Best Trip EVER!

Last week we went on a cruise with Grandpa Reed and our good friends that Gassner's. This was, by far, the best trip we have ever taken. Grandpa was a super huge help, and a load of fun to be around. It was so nice just to have an extra set of hands. I have never seen anyone put a kid to sleep as easily as grandpa. Must be all those kids, and grand kids. (If there are any wierd errors in this blog it's because Ryder is insisiting upon helping me). So the first day of our trip we went to the San Diego Zoo where we met up with my BFF Andrea and her daughter Chloe. It amazes me that everytime we see each other we think it will be the last time for another year, and somehow we manage to see each other about 4 times a year. It must be divine intervention or something. The zoo was great, although I am not sure that Zane totally gets it yet. He was more interested in things to climb on, the gondola, and the bus.

1 comment:

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

I am so glad you guys had a nice vacation! It was great to see you all!