Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kayaking

Zane and Kib went Kayaking yesterday. This is nothing out of the ordinary as they do this a couple times a month, but yesterday was a special kayaking trip. The two of them joined about 50 other kayakers for an all day kayak trip. They were gone for about 14 hours total which was a lovely vacation for me too. Anyway, it seems that this little trick was exactly what the Dr ordered for Kib. I couldn't get him to stop talking last night about all the people that he met and how much fun it was. Most importantly Zane had a blast. Apparently he was the only kid there. Everyone seemed amazed that Kib brought a 2 year old kayaking (little did they know Zane has been Kyaking since her was about 7 months old). According to Kib everyone just ate up Zane. He is such a cutie. He peed off the side of the boat when is was time to "go" and he took his nap in the front of the boat while they meandered down the river. I am so proud of Zane I can't even express it. I am doubly thrilled that Kib made some new friends.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Kari,
I loved your fish background and went and added one to my blog. Your boys are so adorable. Can't wait for a grandson.

Love, Debbie

Unknown said...

very cute! that would scare me! we need to get together..............