Monday, October 13, 2008

Zane is a big Boy

I guess part of being a two year old is doing things on your own. Zane is into the "i do it" stage. Everything from making breakfast in the morning (he stirs the eggs and puts the butter and cinnamon on his toast) to cleaning the kitchen (yup, he got a rag and cleaned the cupboard doors yesterday) to getting dressed for school. Today he decided that he wanted to get dressed for school and take his backpack. I don't know how he associated a backpack (or "pack pack" in Zane terms) but he did and this is what he came up with...

3 comments:

The Payne family said...

Ha ha! That is quite the outfit! Hopefully his fashion sense develops as he gets older!

Nicole said...

He has such a unique sense of fashion... maybe he could teach his uncle Ziff a thing or 2.

dmix007 said...

I had no idea you had a blog, until you emailed me today! Ya! I can attest to his style, I have seen it every morning! Jen Mix (signed in with Dave's password)