Monday, December 15, 2008

An update


While we have been so incredibly busy that I can't seem to find time to sit and update this blog, I can't for the life of me tell you what we ahve been doing. Or worse yet, what new and wonderful thing the boys are doing. The above picture, as horrible as it is, is of our 2 lovely exchange students who are staying with us again this year. Their names are Aimee and Jessica and they are sweet and wonderful girls that are hear from South Africa on a work exchange program and they are delightful to have around. I really look forward to seeing them each night and hearing how their day went.
AS for the boys, well, Ryder is still the ity-bitiest little guy ever. He only weighs about 17 lbs and is still in 3-6 month close (he will be nine months this weekend). I secretly love the fact that he is staying so small, it helps me to hold on to his infancy just a little longer. Anyway, he is so busy getting into things and talking up a storm, I just can't get enough.
Zane is a whole other ball of wax. He is such a smart little busy body. He has been learning Christmas songs at preschool that he sings all day longs (especially jingle bells). He is getting bigger and smarter and sassier by the minute. I just adore my big guy to the ends of the earth and back. I don't know how it is that Kib and I have been so blessed with two amazing boys. I can't wait to see what wonderful experience each new day brings.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: