Saturday, December 27, 2008

The worst Christmas ever!!!

Made you look!!!! How can Christmas be bad when you have these two adorable little boys to share the day with.

This Christmas was the 5th Christmas that Kib and I have been together for. In keeping with tradition, we got sick. This year (and only this year) it was completely my fault. I caught a bug Tuesday and was nice enough to bring it home and share it with Kib, and our exchange students, and now the boys. It's awful. We were so sick Christmas day we almost postponed it. That was the plan, until Zane woke up and started saying "Merry Christmas" all the way down the stairs. How cute is that? So we had a quite Christmas, and unfortunately, very few photos. Never fear, I plan to still take our traditional "family in front of the tree" photo before we take the tree down.


I really wish we got a redo for Christmas this year. Not only was Christmas a downer for Kib and I (hopefully not for Zane). But I also had to cancel my trip to NY. Between my stomach bug and Ryder having a double ear infection, first tooth, and a little baby asthma, there was no way we were going to hop on a plane for 8 hours. Oh well, there's always the 15 year.
Really, in the end, all that matters is that Kib and I spent Christmas with our two adorable boys (and our neighbor fed us all our meals Christmas day:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: