Friday, May 8, 2009

Out first pool day of the year!

A couple of months ago Kib took me shopping for a few new bathing suits so that I wouldn't have a reason not to go to the pool. i.e. big thighs, no boobs, and the infamous baby belly. Today was a beautiful day with 103 degree temperatures so I "dragged" Kib and the kids to the pool. It was awesome!!! We had so much fun. Ryder couldn't get enough of the water. He lounged in the floater for a while, and then he wanted out. He splashed and played for an hour and still wanted to stay in the water. He was even jumping off the edge of the pool into Kib's arms. Zane was equally as entertaining. I swear I gave birth to fish. He wouldn't stop jumping off the wall into the water. I think that we all had a great time. I know I for one will hold no objection to going again, and again this summer.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: