Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Zane's Preschool Graduation

It's hard to believe that Zane is old enough to have a preschool graduation. But, a lass, he is. Last Thursday we had the most beautiful, overcast day here in Copa. It was perfect for Zane's outdoors graduation. The performance was long, but so very cute. The kids sang a bunch of songs, read words, counted, etc. Zane has grown so much this year and the things he has learned just blow me away. I can't wait to see what next year brings for him. If I can figure out how, I will post some of the video I took, it's just priceless.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the family picture!!! I think that is a frame worthy one... but I wish KIb would have taken out the blue tooth.

Kortnei said...

Ditto with the blue tooth.

Way to go Zane!! 1 year of school down, only 20 more to go. Woot, woot.