Sunday, June 8, 2008

Everyday is a new surprise

So Ryder started rolling over this week. He is mainly going from tummy to back, but he is working hard to go the other way as well. Kib put Ryder on the floor today and withing a few minutes he had scooted himself about 3 feet and rolled over on his back. That's scary, the little kiddo is only 11 weeks old and he is all over the place. He does laps around his crib at night, which is not at all convenient at night. I'll put him down for bed and when I go to get him in the middle of the night I have to feel around his crib to figure out where he is. On another exciting note, Zane started jumping off the couch today. He has been able to climb on the couch for months, but has never tried to jump off. Today he was sitting on the edge and said " Mommy, ready, set go." So I said "ready, set, go," and he jumped off the couch. He did that about 6 more times until he landed on his face and decided that was enough for one night. I can't believe how big my babies are getting. My newborn is cruising around the floor, and my toddler does something new and wonderful everyday. Fun, but sad at the same time.

No comments: