Monday, June 2, 2008

My new blog

Well, here it is, my first official blog. To be honest, I'm not sure how good of an idea this is. I am admittedly too busy and can't promise that I will keep this up. However, My biggest regret to date is that I haven't kept a proper journal for Zane, and now Ryder, so it is my hope that this will become their online journal that they can look back on and enjoy. As for our friends and family, I hope that this will make you feel a little closer to our precious boys. It breaks my heart that we are so far from our friends and family and that you can't be here to enjoy these little guys in person. They are both so much fun.

3 comments:

The Payne family said...

Trust me, this is a good idea! You are doing really great so far! And we all love to see your boys of course!

Anonymous said...

Kar you will enjoy doing this...I have had one since I moved to Virginia, and to go back and read some of my posts is enjoyable. It is amazing how much you forget as the days go by.

:) kel

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm an awful scrapbooker and none of my 3 boys have a baby book. I sort of look at my blog as the best they are going to get! I look forward to your updates!