Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some fun photos of the boys!



Zane is just the cutest little bugger. This evening after dinner (more like during dinner) he decided to get a chair from the dinning room table and clean the dishes. How cool is that? It cost me more in water than if I had just replaced all the dishes, but he was so sincere and cute that I had to let him just go with it.

As for Ryder, well, we just get such a kick out of his crazy hair. He is really started to develop the most wonderful personality. What can I say, we are 2 for 2 when it comes to having wonderful kids.


2 comments:

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

I wish Chloe would learn how to wash her dishes! Ryder's hair is too funny...and he really looks a lot like you!

Nicole said...

I love those pictures of Ryder! It was so cute how he kept popping up and down with his crazy hair and Zane is such a great helper his breakfast was so good! he can make me waffles anytime!