Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Disney

We took a quick trip to California this weekend so that one of my lovely exchange students, Aimee, could get a little taste of something other than Maricopa, AZ. We decided to head to CA and crash with my bff, Andrea for a few days. As always, we had a great time. Our trip happened to fall on Superbowl Sunday, which was a fun treat for both Aimee and I. Really, it doesn't get much more American than the Superbowl, and Disney. We spent all day Monday at Disney and wore all the kids, and ourselves out. It was great.

Chloe and Zane on the "neigh, neigh" as chloe says.

Me and the boys with Pluto


"Hi Tibbins, look, I ride the fire truck"


Chloe, Andrea, Aimee, Zane, Me, and Ryder
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't even know the exchange students were still there... It looks like both the big and the little kids had a good time. :-) Zane is still my favorite cutie. Send him loves for me

The Payne family said...

This makes me so excited for our upcoming anniversary trip to Cali! I convinced JR to let us go somewhere for it! I have been really wanting to go to Disneyland! How fun for you guys!

Kortnei said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

We had so much fun with you guys! We will see you in a few months...I have your ice packs by the way:)Send me your pictures and I will send you mine too.