Friday, February 20, 2009

Why, why, why?

It has been a crazy couple of weeks with our trip to Disney, my Mom's visit, Kristi and Blake coming for a few days, and most recently, Ryder cutting his two top front teeth this week. To say that Kib and I are exhausted is an understatement. My apologies to my avid readers for my lack of updates.
Ryder is now 11 months old, hard to believe that my little peanut (all 15lbs of him) is almost 1. Ryder is the sweetest, snuggliest little boy. He had been doing so well the past few weeks at developing the nicest personality and eating everything you put in front of him. Then, this weekend, those darn teeth started acting up. The poor kid is so miserable it just breaks our heart. Pray this other tooth comes in soon, cuz Mommy and Daddy need some sleep.
Zane on the other hand continues to grow, change, get smarter, everyday. This week he started the "why" stage. EVERYTHING is why, why, why. I don't mind this as much as "no" but it is a bit challenging sometimes. I try very hard to give him real answers, but occasionally I have to use the "because I said so" and then I giggle cause all I can think of is that lady on u-tube that since the "because, I said so" song. Anyway, the rewards far out weigh the challenges. Thank to some help from my Mom we were able to enroll Zane in soccer and gymnastic which Zane started this past week. So far he loves them both, which is good, cuz the little bugger needs an outlet to burn energy everyday.

No comments: