Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

We had a really nice morning today. Kib made eggs and bacon and cinamon rolls. Zane didn't have any idea what Easter means, so he didn't bug us all morning about dong an Easter Egg hunt or anything like that. So in our own good time we managed to put together a little hunt for Zane with mostly little easter toys (I hate the idea of giving him candy). I even filled a few eggs with coins for him to put in his piggy bank. Ryder enjoyed chasing Zane around as he looked for his prizes. I had to throw a couple of good photos up here, especially the one of Kib and I, we seldomly ever get a good photo of the two of us.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL I love the one of Zane and Ryder in their church clothes... Ruder looks like he might be thinking..."what up momma? I gotta take another picture? If you say so"

Leah said...

Aww that is a good picture of you and Kib.