Thursday, April 30, 2009

My latest Project

The before shotMe risking my life to put photos on our new wall. I was hovering in the air about 10 feetZane helping uncle Fred build the roomThe finished product from the outside (yes, we still need to paint)And the after, Kib's new office.

With all the changes that are always happening in our house, we finally decided that it was time to close off the playroom and turn it into an office for Kib. This was a huge undertaking that began with my Uncle Fred putting up the walls to close in the room. While Kib was in WA for a week I decided to make it my mission to finish the project. With the help of our AWESOME friends the entire office was finished in the week that Kib was gone. Although I am pretty convinced Kib doesn't like the way I arranged the office, I am super happy that it's finished. The best part is that the door handle is auto-locking and you have to have a code to open it. No more of zane sneeking in the office to eat Daddy's candy.

3 comments:

Kortnei said...

Nice! It looks good. And good for you risking your life to hang up the pictures. That would be a little too risky for me.

Nicole said...

It looks so great! I am glad you guys finally decided to do it... I remember talking about doing it when i was still preggo

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

Awesome! That was quite a project. Your uncle did a great job! I love the new pictures that you put up too!