Monday, April 20, 2009

my commitment to blog

I am trying to keep my commitment to blog once a week, so here it is, short and sweet. Zane broke off 7 of the keys on my computer, including the space bar. I would challenge anyone to try typing without it. It's a nightmare. So Zane is still 2 but wonderful none the less. He loves to sing songs all day and even sings himself to sleep. His favorite movie right now is "Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang. He really knows most of the words to the songs. Ryder is working really hard on walking and talking. He loves music (just like zane) and has become a huge fan of books. Seems he is always looking through them and really studying them. At bedtime he is front and center for storytime, it's too cute. Here are a few random photos to enjoy.



1 comment:

Andrea, Matt, Chloe, and James said...

Awww...how cute! I love Zane's spiky hair! I will try to give you a call tomorrow. I am finally home now!